Ride Alabama
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting dirty in Bama

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Locations Changed to Billingsley -June 26 - Alabama Team Series race will journey to Billingsley, AL

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DeeBart

DeeBart

Locations Changed to Billingsley -June 26 - Alabama Team Series race will journey to Billingsley, AL Empty
PostSubject: Locations Changed to Billingsley -June 26 - Alabama Team Series race will journey to Billingsley, AL   Locations Changed to Billingsley -June 26 - Alabama Team Series race will journey to Billingsley, AL EmptyWed May 26, 2010 4:47 pm

LOCATION CHANGE!!!
Crossbone MX Track in Billingsley, AL.

If anyone else hears of any more info. please post.

For more info. contact Troy @ 205 217 2322

Last edited by DeeBart on Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
marrighi

Locations Changed to Billingsley -June 26 - Alabama Team Series race will journey to Billingsley, AL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locations Changed to Billingsley -June 26 - Alabama Team Series race will journey to Billingsley, AL   Locations Changed to Billingsley -June 26 - Alabama Team Series race will journey to Billingsley, AL EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:02 pm

Dee ,not sure how they will do a hare scramble not alot land and flat land. MX track is all it is.I hope they can make it work its not far from the house.I do not ride MX so not sure.
Back to top Go down
DeeBart

DeeBart

PostSubject: Re: Locations Changed to Billingsley -June 26 - Alabama Team Series race will journey to Billingsley, AL   Locations Changed to Billingsley -June 26 - Alabama Team Series race will journey to Billingsley, AL EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 8:14 am

I heard it will be like the Warrior buddy races. MX track and then a couple miles of single track.
Back to top Go down
marrighi

PostSubject: Re: Locations Changed to Billingsley -June 26 - Alabama Team Series race will journey to Billingsley, AL   Locations Changed to Billingsley -June 26 - Alabama Team Series race will journey to Billingsley, AL EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 7:12 pm

Dee is it going to be at the outlaw mx ranch in millbrook?
Back to top Go down
DeeBart

DeeBart

PostSubject: Re: Locations Changed to Billingsley -June 26 - Alabama Team Series race will journey to Billingsley, AL   Locations Changed to Billingsley -June 26 - Alabama Team Series race will journey to Billingsley, AL EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 1:44 pm

don't know.
I just know it's Prattville.
Give Troy a call.
Back to top Go down
easy2pass

easy2pass

PostSubject: Re: Locations Changed to Billingsley -June 26 - Alabama Team Series race will journey to Billingsley, AL   Locations Changed to Billingsley -June 26 - Alabama Team Series race will journey to Billingsley, AL EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 12:06 am

looks like they changed the location to billingsly for the 6/26 race.

http://alabamateamracing.forumco.com/topic~TOPIC_ID~64.asp

Crossbone MX track

I wont make this one Locations Changed to Billingsley -June 26 - Alabama Team Series race will journey to Billingsley, AL Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
DeeBart

DeeBart

PostSubject: Re: Locations Changed to Billingsley -June 26 - Alabama Team Series race will journey to Billingsley, AL   Locations Changed to Billingsley -June 26 - Alabama Team Series race will journey to Billingsley, AL EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 12:15 pm

easy2pass wrote:
looks like they changed the location to billingsly for the 6/26 race.

http://alabamateamracing.forumco.com/topic~TOPIC_ID~64.asp

Crossbone MX track

I wont make this one Locations Changed to Billingsley -June 26 - Alabama Team Series race will journey to Billingsley, AL Icon_sad

You still Bikeless????

You are second in the points but just one race shouldn't hurt to bad.
Back to top Go down
easy2pass

easy2pass

PostSubject: Re: Locations Changed to Billingsley -June 26 - Alabama Team Series race will journey to Billingsley, AL   Locations Changed to Billingsley -June 26 - Alabama Team Series race will journey to Billingsley, AL EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 6:55 pm

nah my bike is good to go, I just cant get away from work saturday Locations Changed to Billingsley -June 26 - Alabama Team Series race will journey to Billingsley, AL Icon_mad
Back to top Go down
marrighi

PostSubject: Re: Locations Changed to Billingsley -June 26 - Alabama Team Series race will journey to Billingsley, AL   Locations Changed to Billingsley -June 26 - Alabama Team Series race will journey to Billingsley, AL EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 8:41 pm

Dee you going to at this one What about Bob.This will be a good location if we get to use the land the 2009 Indain creek sera race was on.
Back to top Go down
DeeBart

DeeBart

PostSubject: Re: Locations Changed to Billingsley -June 26 - Alabama Team Series race will journey to Billingsley, AL   Locations Changed to Billingsley -June 26 - Alabama Team Series race will journey to Billingsley, AL EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 11:12 am

Going to try.
Bob is a no go.

How close to the Tree farm is this place?
Back to top Go down
marrighi

PostSubject: Re: Locations Changed to Billingsley -June 26 - Alabama Team Series race will journey to Billingsley, AL   Locations Changed to Billingsley -June 26 - Alabama Team Series race will journey to Billingsley, AL EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:26 pm

very close to tree farm.I hate bob is a no go.we got 5 points at the 1st race
Back to top Go down
DeeBart

DeeBart

PostSubject: Re: Locations Changed to Billingsley -June 26 - Alabama Team Series race will journey to Billingsley, AL   Locations Changed to Billingsley -June 26 - Alabama Team Series race will journey to Billingsley, AL EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:24 am

Race starts at 10 a.am.!!!!
Back to top Go down
marrighi

PostSubject: Re: Locations Changed to Billingsley -June 26 - Alabama Team Series race will journey to Billingsley, AL   Locations Changed to Billingsley -June 26 - Alabama Team Series race will journey to Billingsley, AL EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:38 pm

10 am start will be good as hot as it is. I hope we get some rain we road at tree farm saturday it was dusty.
Back to top Go down
DeeBart

DeeBart

PostSubject: Re: Locations Changed to Billingsley -June 26 - Alabama Team Series race will journey to Billingsley, AL   Locations Changed to Billingsley -June 26 - Alabama Team Series race will journey to Billingsley, AL EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:53 am

directions and gps address...

Latitude: 32.658371
Longitude: -86.718399
Directions:
I-65 to Clanton exit 205 to Hwy 31 S. Right on Chilton Co 24. Left on Co Rd 79. Right on Autauga 24. Right on Co Rd 53. Track located on corner of Co Rd 53 and Autauga 24

Russel Bobbit (08 AMA Endoro Champ) will be there so get out of his way!! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
marrighi

PostSubject: Re: Locations Changed to Billingsley -June 26 - Alabama Team Series race will journey to Billingsley, AL   Locations Changed to Billingsley -June 26 - Alabama Team Series race will journey to Billingsley, AL EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:02 pm

I did not like the race much only 3 miles not much of a harescramble . bikes stuck all in the mud. I hope the next race is better.
Back to top Go down
DeeBart

DeeBart

PostSubject: Re: Locations Changed to Billingsley -June 26 - Alabama Team Series race will journey to Billingsley, AL   Locations Changed to Billingsley -June 26 - Alabama Team Series race will journey to Billingsley, AL EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 4:36 pm

Man I thought it was a pretty fun race. But i was lucky enough not to get stuck too bad. My buddy had a 30 min lap and had to flip his bike end over end to get it out.

Did you get to see Bobbit on the MX track?
That dude is SICK!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Locations Changed to Billingsley -June 26 - Alabama Team Series race will journey to Billingsley, AL   Locations Changed to Billingsley -June 26 - Alabama Team Series race will journey to Billingsley, AL Empty

Back to top Go down

Locations Changed to Billingsley -June 26 - Alabama Team Series race will journey to Billingsley, AL
Page 1 of 1