Ride Alabama
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting dirty in Bama

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jump-Start ideas...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
edge

Jump-Start ideas... Empty
PostSubject: Jump-Start ideas...   Jump-Start ideas... EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:16 am

Ideas for jump starting the forum?

Decals (Like a car dealership style)

Thats my .02

Get about 100 made, everyone keep a few, throw one on, and when people ask, tell tme what its about!
Back to top Go down
Hak
Admin
Hak

PostSubject: Re: Jump-Start ideas...   Jump-Start ideas... EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:25 am

Not a bad idea. I do graphic design at my work as part of my everyday duties. I think Holdbrooks on ARS can get me some printed up for next to nothing too.
Back to top Go down
https://ridealabama.forumotion.com
edge

PostSubject: Re: Jump-Start ideas...   Jump-Start ideas... EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:33 am

well, I think its a decent Idea because I usually ask people what they think about the products they use based on their sticker assortment, and gain opinion and knowledge based on that, and if I had one with the site name on it, it could start the conversation or some ish.
Back to top Go down
Hak
Admin
Hak

PostSubject: Re: Jump-Start ideas...   Jump-Start ideas... EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:17 am

Sent holdbrooks a PM on ARS for pricing. We'll see but more than likely I'll get some made.
Back to top Go down
DOSTER4

PostSubject: Re: Jump-Start ideas...   Jump-Start ideas... EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 2:43 pm

THE SITE LOOKS GREAT,AND SEEMS EASY TO NAVIGATE THRU. I HOPE EVERYONE THAT VISITS THE SITE WILL HELP WITH THE BEST FORM OF ADVERTISING,WORD OF MOUTH. THANKS FOR THE SITE AND I'LL DO MY PART IN GETTING THE WORD OUT.
Back to top Go down
DeeBart

DeeBart

PostSubject: Re: Jump-Start ideas...   Jump-Start ideas... EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:04 pm

I'm down!
Back to top Go down
bgoodwin

PostSubject: Re: Jump-Start ideas...   Jump-Start ideas... EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:01 pm

DeeBart wrote:
I'm down!
...wit dat.

Jump-Start ideas... 21751
Back to top Go down
Hak
Admin
Hak

PostSubject: Re: Jump-Start ideas...   Jump-Start ideas... EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 7:13 pm

DOSTER4 wrote:
THE SITE LOOKS GREAT,AND SEEMS EASY TO NAVIGATE THRU. I HOPE EVERYONE THAT VISITS THE SITE WILL HELP WITH THE BEST FORM OF ADVERTISING,WORD OF MOUTH. THANKS FOR THE SITE AND I'LL DO MY PART IN GETTING THE WORD OUT.

Thanks you!

About the stickers, I talk to HB and he said he still has the equipment. I have been slammed at work and haven't been able to get enough time up to make a logo or sticker for him. Hopefully next week won't be so hectic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jump-Start ideas...   Jump-Start ideas... Empty

Back to top Go down

Jump-Start ideas...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ride Alabama :: General :: General rider chat-
Jump to: