Ride Alabama
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting dirty in Bama

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team for 24 Hr Challenge next year

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DeeBart

DeeBart

Team for 24 Hr Challenge next year Empty
PostSubject: Team for 24 Hr Challenge next year   Team for 24 Hr Challenge next year EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 12:28 pm

Looking for some serious riders who would like to form a team for next year.
This will take some cash and balls of steal. Twisted Evil
The team will consist of 6 and we will all split cost of bike, parts and entry fee.
We will also need a pit crew if anyone could lend a hand.

If anyone is thinking they are up to the challenge let me know.

http://www.24hourchallenge.com/24HourChallenge/race_info.html
Back to top Go down
ljcollision

PostSubject: Re: Team for 24 Hr Challenge next year   Team for 24 Hr Challenge next year EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 1:16 pm

what kind of bike are you planing to buy. i might be up for it
Back to top Go down
DeeBart

DeeBart

PostSubject: Re: Team for 24 Hr Challenge next year   Team for 24 Hr Challenge next year EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 3:56 pm

We were looking at a buddies 07 KTM XC 250 but haven't made up our minds yet. Figured we better get a team up first.
Back to top Go down
ljcollision

PostSubject: Re: Team for 24 Hr Challenge next year   Team for 24 Hr Challenge next year EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 4:09 pm

keep me posted that sounds good i ride a 09 ktm 300 xcw i might have someone else that might ride with us i will ask him and let you know we both ride in the team harescrambles in the c class we came in 2 at tree farm and 5 at the watermellon
Back to top Go down
DeeBart

DeeBart

PostSubject: Re: Team for 24 Hr Challenge next year   Team for 24 Hr Challenge next year EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 1:22 pm

Sounds good. We've got me and a buddy of mine who rides in the Team Harescrambles also and maybe another guy. We need at least 5 but 6 would be best. We finished 4th in C at the tree farm and we rode B at the watermelon and finished in the middle of the pack. Sounds like we could have a pretty decent team. Keep your eyes out for any steals out there on a bike for us to ride.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team for 24 Hr Challenge next year   Team for 24 Hr Challenge next year Empty

Back to top Go down

Team for 24 Hr Challenge next year
Page 1 of 1