Ride Alabama
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting dirty in Bama

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Installed Moose guards and new grips

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hak
Admin
Hak

Installed Moose guards and new grips Empty
PostSubject: Installed Moose guards and new grips   Installed Moose guards and new grips EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 5:59 pm

Tired of busting my knuckles on tree limbs so I bought these guards a few days ago. Went ahead and bought some Scotts grips while I was at it. I ended up getting the stock grips off without cutting but bought the Scotts in case I had to cut them off. Install was kind of a PITA on the throttle tube but after cussing it because the grip glue was getting tacky but I finally got it on.

I plan to get some Renthal levers soon. Didn't really like the way I had to angle the stock levers to clear the bark busters (I like to angle them down more) but oh well I can live with it for now.

Installed Moose guards and new grips Guardsonbike

Installed Moose guards and new grips Closeupofguard

Installed Moose guards and new grips Newgripsandmooseguards
Back to top Go down
https://ridealabama.forumotion.com
DeeBart

DeeBart

PostSubject: Re: Installed Moose guards and new grips   Installed Moose guards and new grips EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:31 pm

very nice!
Back to top Go down
easy2pass

easy2pass

PostSubject: Re: Installed Moose guards and new grips   Installed Moose guards and new grips EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:33 pm

you must spend alot of time cleaning your bike, it always looks spotless. Im curious how clean it stays after the baby is born though hahaha

very nice guards!
Back to top Go down
Hak
Admin
Hak

PostSubject: Re: Installed Moose guards and new grips   Installed Moose guards and new grips EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:33 am

Installed Moose guards and new grips Icon_cool yeah I'm anal with cleaning it.

I finally had a few get-off's on it Saturday riding out at the Bowl so now it actually has scratches Installed Moose guards and new grips Icon_lol Installed Moose guards and new grips Icon_mad Installed Moose guards and new grips Icon_lol

It's pretty dirty now sitting in the garage from Sundays mud ride. I don't mind cleaning the dirt off it's the damn mud that pisses me off. My OCD kicks in overdrive Installed Moose guards and new grips 21751

Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
https://ridealabama.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Installed Moose guards and new grips   Installed Moose guards and new grips Empty

Back to top Go down

Installed Moose guards and new grips
Page 1 of 1