Ride Alabama
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting dirty in Bama

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gobbler Getter Enduro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ktm113mcp

ktm113mcp

Gobbler Getter Enduro Empty
PostSubject: Gobbler Getter Enduro   Gobbler Getter Enduro EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:39 am

Just gonna see if anyone was planning on running the enduro this weekend? This will be my first enduro this year so it ought to be interesting Gobbler Getter Enduro 954592
Back to top Go down
http://doobobboyz.webs.com/
yamahamer

yamahamer

PostSubject: Re: Gobbler Getter Enduro   Gobbler Getter Enduro EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 4:04 pm

I want to but I don't think I'm ready yet. I'm going to keep riding every weekend and get my skill level back up to what it use to be. Have fun! I hear it's a tough one.
Back to top Go down
ktm113mcp

ktm113mcp

PostSubject: Re: Gobbler Getter Enduro   Gobbler Getter Enduro EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:15 am

Appreciate it, I've heard its tough too, I just keep tellin myself its not a race to win but to survive. Gobbler Getter Enduro Icon_lol By the way where is your avatar pic taken?
Back to top Go down
yamahamer

yamahamer

PostSubject: Re: Gobbler Getter Enduro   Gobbler Getter Enduro EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 3:35 pm

ktm113mcp wrote:
Appreciate it, I've heard its tough too, I just keep tellin myself its not a race to win but to survive. Gobbler Getter Enduro Icon_lol By the way where is your avatar pic taken?

On a pipe line between Hoover and Helena. Not far off Morgan Rd. Old county rd 269 gets you to it and some good single track trails. If you look for it on google it's Elvira rd.
Back to top Go down
ktm113mcp

ktm113mcp

PostSubject: Re: Gobbler Getter Enduro   Gobbler Getter Enduro EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 2:53 pm

Well I went! I saw! I rode 12 miles before having to pull out with clutch issues. Gobbler Getter Enduro Icon_sad It was fun while ot lasted, we were on row 00 the trails was awesome at least what I rode, got to watch my cousin lead the pack the rest of the day so still had a fun time. Can't wait to give it another whirl next year. Gobbler Getter Enduro 954592
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gobbler Getter Enduro   Gobbler Getter Enduro Empty

Back to top Go down

Gobbler Getter Enduro
Page 1 of 1