Ride Alabama
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting dirty in Bama

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone up for Durhamtown maybe early March?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hak
Admin
Hak

Anyone up for Durhamtown maybe early March? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone up for Durhamtown maybe early March?   Anyone up for Durhamtown maybe early March? EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:29 pm

Looking to go up there with a few buddies to do some riding. We're going to rent a cabin but if more want to come we can rent one of the larger cabins that hold 10+ people. I haven't been there before but hear it's pretty fun. They just got back from Highland Park in Cedartown and said it was fun but unfortunately they went when it decided to dump tons of water the night before so the trails were sloppy. Looking forward to the spring when the weather begins to warm up.
Back to top Go down
https://ridealabama.forumotion.com
VELOSITY

VELOSITY

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for Durhamtown maybe early March?   Anyone up for Durhamtown maybe early March? EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 2:42 am

I might go, looks like a cool place, (on the website). I just wonder how crowded it is. 1st and 3rd weekends are out for me.
Back to top Go down
Hak
Admin
Hak

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for Durhamtown maybe early March?   Anyone up for Durhamtown maybe early March? EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:46 pm

I think we are planning mid-march.
Back to top Go down
https://ridealabama.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for Durhamtown maybe early March?   Anyone up for Durhamtown maybe early March? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone up for Durhamtown maybe early March?
Page 1 of 1