Ride Alabama
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting dirty in Bama

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rd 9 Lucas Outdoor Nationals Unadilla

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DFINE160

DFINE160

Rd 9 Lucas Outdoor Nationals Unadilla Empty
PostSubject: Rd 9 Lucas Outdoor Nationals Unadilla   Rd 9 Lucas Outdoor Nationals Unadilla EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 10:18 pm

Well with Josh Grant out due to 2 broken ankles suffered during Super-X at the X Games, looks like Reed will be taking over and coasting on cruise control for the championship. But Kevin Windham will be returning to the outdoors this race and should be able to give ole Reed a run for his money.
Don't know if Max Anstie will be back as he also was injured during Super-X at X Games. The 250F class will be very exciting to watch as Dungey and Pourcel will be battling it out. This should be a very good race in both classes and I believe will be coming on speed channel Sat. Aug. 15 but I will check the DVR to make sure and post it up.
So chime in if you anything to say about predictions. Here are mine

450 class
1) Reed
2) Tedesco
3) Windham
250 class
1) Dungey
2) Pourcel
3) Weimer

I think those are pretty solid.
Back to top Go down
easy2pass

easy2pass

Rd 9 Lucas Outdoor Nationals Unadilla Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rd 9 Lucas Outdoor Nationals Unadilla   Rd 9 Lucas Outdoor Nationals Unadilla EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 6:44 am

Reed will probably win the championship. I think Dungy should move up next year.

450 class
1) Tedesco
2) Reed
3) Short
250 class
1) Pourcel
2) Dungy
3) Weimer
Back to top Go down

Rd 9 Lucas Outdoor Nationals Unadilla
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum