Ride Alabama
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting dirty in Bama

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

April 25 SERA H.S. Indian Creek @ The Tree Farm

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DeeBart

DeeBart

April 25 SERA H.S.  Indian Creek @ The Tree Farm Empty
PostSubject: April 25 SERA H.S. Indian Creek @ The Tree Farm   April 25 SERA H.S.  Indian Creek @ The Tree Farm EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:26 am

April 25 SERA H.S.  Indian Creek @ The Tree Farm IndiancreekApril 25 SERA H.S.  Indian Creek @ The Tree Farm Indiancreek1
Back to top Go down
easy2pass

easy2pass

PostSubject: Re: April 25 SERA H.S. Indian Creek @ The Tree Farm   April 25 SERA H.S.  Indian Creek @ The Tree Farm EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:21 pm

woohoo..............I need to start running, or somthing. 2hrs becomes a long time lol
Back to top Go down
DeeBart

DeeBart

PostSubject: Re: April 25 SERA H.S. Indian Creek @ The Tree Farm   April 25 SERA H.S.  Indian Creek @ The Tree Farm EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 11:07 pm

you got that right.
I've been waiting for this pollen to go away so I can acually breath while
I'm running. April 25 SERA H.S.  Indian Creek @ The Tree Farm Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
marrighi

PostSubject: Re: April 25 SERA H.S. Indian Creek @ The Tree Farm   April 25 SERA H.S.  Indian Creek @ The Tree Farm EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 10:27 pm

Dee , are you going to go to the Blazing saddles hare scramble May 2nd. I am looking for someone to go with. It is the last race for sera this year.
Back to top Go down
DeeBart

DeeBart

PostSubject: Re: April 25 SERA H.S. Indian Creek @ The Tree Farm   April 25 SERA H.S.  Indian Creek @ The Tree Farm EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:10 am

Not sure yet.
I think I've busted a seal on one of my forks so I guess we'll see how expensive that will be.
It's been leaking pretty bad even after I've tried to clean it.
I will call fast lap 1st thing Monday and see what they think. I've probably lost a couple of oz. of fluid.
Back to top Go down
easy2pass

easy2pass

PostSubject: Re: April 25 SERA H.S. Indian Creek @ The Tree Farm   April 25 SERA H.S.  Indian Creek @ The Tree Farm EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 10:49 pm

Dee you can call fastlap, but if you want it done free bring it over to the house. Just get some seals, and a quart of fork oil, ill be glad to help a brotha out.
Back to top Go down
marrighi

PostSubject: Re: April 25 SERA H.S. Indian Creek @ The Tree Farm   April 25 SERA H.S.  Indian Creek @ The Tree Farm EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:34 pm

Dee did you get fork seals ? I hope you can get it repaired. Tree farm is a good race. If we get rain saturday it will be very good no dust.
Back to top Go down
DeeBart

DeeBart

PostSubject: Re: April 25 SERA H.S. Indian Creek @ The Tree Farm   April 25 SERA H.S.  Indian Creek @ The Tree Farm EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:50 am

I cleaned them up again but they are still leaking a tiny bit. Tree Farm is not looking good for me.
Back to top Go down
marrighi

PostSubject: Re: April 25 SERA H.S. Indian Creek @ The Tree Farm   April 25 SERA H.S.  Indian Creek @ The Tree Farm EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:50 am

I had a good time at Tree Farm Sunday. It look like a good turn out .One of the riders bike burned up in the woods .I am not sure what happend.
Back to top Go down
easy2pass

easy2pass

PostSubject: Re: April 25 SERA H.S. Indian Creek @ The Tree Farm   April 25 SERA H.S.  Indian Creek @ The Tree Farm EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:19 am

Definately a fun race! I went by that bike on fire just as they were getting to it with a extinguisher. The guy said he had a tip over, and it just caught fire April 25 SERA H.S.  Indian Creek @ The Tree Farm Icon_eek Ruined a ktm 4stroke for sure. I saw him pull out, and it was nothing but a burnt frame left.

Im still 3mins a lap slower than the leaders in C-lite April 25 SERA H.S.  Indian Creek @ The Tree Farm 134598 Maybe one day ill figure out the trick to going through the trees faster
Back to top Go down
DeeBart

DeeBart

PostSubject: Re: April 25 SERA H.S. Indian Creek @ The Tree Farm   April 25 SERA H.S.  Indian Creek @ The Tree Farm EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 11:15 pm

Hate I missed it, I heard it was a FAST course.

Glad you guys had a good time and made it back in one piece!
Back to top Go down
marrighi

PostSubject: Re: April 25 SERA H.S. Indian Creek @ The Tree Farm   April 25 SERA H.S.  Indian Creek @ The Tree Farm EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:50 am

It was a good mix it had some open that was very fast but it had some woods that was tight no bad hills . Have you got the bike fixed Dee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: April 25 SERA H.S. Indian Creek @ The Tree Farm   April 25 SERA H.S.  Indian Creek @ The Tree Farm Empty

Back to top Go down

April 25 SERA H.S. Indian Creek @ The Tree Farm
Page 1 of 1